This recipe is not only delicious and decadent but it's also good for you and super simple! It only takes five minutes to prepare and you only need five ingredients!
Raw Vegan Chocolate and Almond Fudge
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups raw cacao
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- 1 to 2 pinches of unrefined sea salt
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- If you coconut oil is solid, put it in a jar and place the jar in hot water to melt your oil.
- Place all your ingredients, except the peanut butter, in your high speed blender and blend until soft and well combined.
- Add the peanut butter at the end to keep the crunch.
- Spread evenly in a tin or container.
- Place in the fridge for about one hour.
Want more recipes like this one? Especially for One Green Planet readers, you can download your free copy of the Happy & Healthy People recipe book at the link below!