Remember the nostalgia of drinking chocolate milk as a child with this treat! This Nutella milk contains just 5 ingredients, is dairy, gluten and refined sugar free and comes together in minutes! It’s smooth, creamy and naturally sweetened with dates and vanilla. Most processed chocolate milks are full of additives and refined sugars, but this one is good for you and brimming with wholesome ingredients.
Nutella Milk [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 7 cups filtered water
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Soak hazelnuts in 3 cups of water overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, drain and rinse hazelnuts and add to a food processor or high powered blender with the rest of the ingredients and the remaining 4 cups of filtered water.
- Process on high until smooth and frothy.
- Strain milk through a nut milk bag or muslin and pour milk into a large lidded jar.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.