Remember the nostalgia of drinking chocolate milk as a child with this treat! This Nutella milk contains just 5 ingredients, is dairy, gluten and refined sugar free and comes together in minutes! Make the hazelnut milk like any other nut milk and then flavor it with dates, chocolate, hazelnut and vanilla. So easy! It’s smooth, creamy and naturally sweetened. Most processed chocolate milks are full of additives and refined sugars, but this Nutella milk is good for you and brimming with wholesome ingredients. People of all ages will love it!
Nutella Milk [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 7 cups filtered water
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Soak hazelnuts in 3 cups of water overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, drain and rinse hazelnuts and add to a food processor or high powered blender with the rest of the ingredients and the remaining 4 cups of filtered water.
- Process on high until smooth and frothy.
- Strain milk through a nut milk bag or muslin and pour milk into a large lidded jar.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.