These brownies are so unbelievably awesome. The best & only recipe you’ll ever need! The key with baking anything with zucchini is removing every last bit of water from it. Be patient and these delectable brownies will reward you, pinky promise!
Best Ever Zucchini Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups of grated zucchini
- 1 cup of almond butter or tahini
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 flax or flax/chia egg (1 tablespoon of flax or flax chia blend mixed with 3 tablespoons water, mixed and allow to congeal for 5 minutes)
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Spray your 9x9 pan with olive or canola oil.
- Grate your zucchini and place it in a clean dishtowel.
- Wrap the towel tightly around the zucchini and squeeze all of the water out.
- The recipe works best the drier the zucchini is.
- Add all of your ingredients into your bowl of your stand mixer.
- With the paddle attached, blend until creamy and well blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips by hand.
- Spoon into your prepared pan and bake for 36 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 1 hour (on the counter or in the fridge).
- Slice when cooled and enjoy.