Vegan tarts are easier and quicker to make than cakes, and most of the time they come out looking like super stars! You make the crust which is usually just a mix of dates and nuts, press that into a tart pan, and then you make your filling which is normally a simple blending up of bananas, coconut or nuts with a healthy sweetener, and finally you decorate it with something pretty like fruit. Done. You now have a gorgeous, delicious, uber-good-for-you treat to impress everyone with. This is why I love raw vegan desserts.
Whipped Coco Cream Tart With Fresh Berries [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Whipped Coco Cream Tart With Fresh Berries [Vegan]
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups fresh berries
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut cream
How to Prepare Whipped Coco Cream Tart With Fresh Berries [Vegan]
- Pulse the pecans and hemp seeds into powder in a food processor, then add the rest of the ingredients and process until it all begins to stick together.
- Press into a lined tart tin and put in the fridge for a couple hours.
- Wash and slice the berries and bananas then coat with the coconut nectar (if using) and vanilla and put in the dehydrator for 30-60 minutes, this softens and sweetens them.
- Spread your coconut cream into the crust and top off with your berries.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Coconut Nectar
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.