This soup is truly something special! Plenty of deliciously flavored veggies paired with pasta sit in this savory bowl. Perfect for lunch and a great way to clear out the veggies in your fridge.
Veggie Soup With Pastini [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped into bite-size pieces
- Small broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 cup of green beans, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 4-6 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 1/4 cup cooked pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes or until softened, followed by the garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Toss in the carrots and cook until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Add the rest of the veg, tomatoes, and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering cook your pasta. Once it's ready, strain it and add it to the whole pot or to each individual bowl before serving.