This Veggie Packed Thai Pasta Salad is a 20 minutes healthy dinner recipe full of flavor. It's filling, incredibly satisfying, and healthier than you might imagine! Fresh veggies add that needed crispy crunch. The cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, and green onions are all added to the salad raw which means less cooking time.
Veggie Packed Thai Pasta Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Veggie Packed Thai Pasta Salad [Vegan]
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1-2 tablespoons 2 chili flakes (optional for some heat)
For the Salad:
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 green onions (sliced)
How to Prepare Veggie Packed Thai Pasta Salad [Vegan]
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Then drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Add the pasta together with the veggies and toss to blend.
- Serve and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.