Vegan honey … is that even possible? Yes it is! Today I show you how two simple ingredients can combine into a sweet and gooey, thick syrup that will fill any honey void you may have as a vegan. This is a tasty vegan honey alternative that kids and adults all love.
Vegan Pineapple Honey [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Vegan Pineapple Honey [Vegan]
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut sugar
How to Prepare Vegan Pineapple Honey [Vegan]
- Prepare a pan and stirring spoon. I like to use a non-stick pan so it makes clean up easier.
- Pour pineapple juice and sugar into pan.
- Turn heat to medium-high and bring mixture to a light boil.
- Turn down the heat and keep the mixture at a steady simmer. Continue to stir the mixture to keep it smooth and to stop it from burning.
- After about 15 minutes you will notice that the mixtures become thick and gooey. Once it reaches the consistency you are happy with, remove the pan from the heat and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Pour into a glass jar... YUM!!!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.