Get ready for the ultimate indulgence (that also happens to be high in protein and fibre and low in sugar): Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies!
Ultimate Oreo Peanut Butter Brownies [Vegan]
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 10 Oreos
- Peanut butter of choice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Place all ingredients except for the oat flour, Oreos, and peanut butter into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add in the oat flour and blend until evenly distributed. Pulse in 5 of the Oreos. Pour batter into the pan and top with a swirl of peanut butter and crumble the remaining Oreos on top.
- Bake for 15 mins and allow to cool for 20 mins before cutting. Enjoy!
- Peanut Butter