Fluffy cubes of garlicky bread, savory onions, crunchy pieces of fresh celery, and fresh juicy apple ... this stuffing is going to become your favorite holiday dish! The ingredients in this stuffing complement each other wonderfully and really come together once drizzled with apple cider vinegar, dunked in vegetable broth, and sprinkled with herbs. Enjoy!
Toasted Bread and Apple Stuffing [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 6 cups gluten-free bread cubes, toasted
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 apple, cut into small pieces
- 4 celery stalks, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons herbs de Provence
- 1 scoop egg replacer, plus water as needed
- Preheat oven to 375°F and toast the bread cubes first until a little brown on each side.
- Spray a 10-inch casserole dish with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, gently stir all ingredients together with a silicone spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Serve.