This sandwich is quick, easy, and bursting with flavor. It is comprised of tender chickpeas that are cooked with garlic, onions, a striking blend of spices, and topped off with a slice of vegan cheese. Plus, you will have more tandoori chickpeas than you can fit onto a sandwich so there will be leftovers for another lunch.
Tandoori Masala Sandwich With Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cut the onion and cloves of garlic and toss them in a pan with a little oil.
- When the onions are a little cooked, add the tandoori masala and the lemon juice. Mix them well while cooking the ingredients.
- Add the chickpeas. Mix well and let the flavors blend completely.
- Put the bread on a plate, put the mixture on top, add a slice of vegan cheddar cheese, and place the other slice of bread on the top.
- Put the sandwich in a panini press and wait for the cheese to melt and the bread to crisp.