This cauliflower has amazing nutty flavors from the tahini and cashews, making it a filling and nourishing bowl of goodness!
Tahini Cashew Cauliflower [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Tahini Cashew Cauliflower [Vegan]
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 carrots
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1-2 dashes of sea salt
- 1 14-ounce can white beans
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
How to Prepare Tahini Cashew Cauliflower [Vegan]
- Wash and chop cauliflower and carrots. Place in a large bowl. Add coconut oil and paprika. Mix together with your hands to fully coat vegetables.
- Turn oven to broil, place vegetables flat on a baking sheet. Broil for 10 minutes. Remove and stir. Place back in the oven for 5-10 more minutes, watch so they don't burn. Cook time will vary depending on the size of your cauliflower pieces.
- While vegetables cook, wash and drain beans and add to a large bowl.
- Next in a small bowl mix tahini, garlic, sea salt, hot sauce and set aside.
- When vegetables are finished cooking add to large bowl with beans, next top with tahini sauce and mix well.
- Finish by topping with cashews.
For an extra kick try some hot sauce on top for a 'buffalo wing' flavor! Leftovers taste great hot or cold!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 682 | Carbs: 68 g | Fat: 36 g | Protein: 32 g | Sodium: 966 mg | Sugar: 17 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.