This crust puts a delicious and healthy spin on pizza. It combines the natural sweetness of sweet potato with the savory taste of lentils to create a unique base for whatever toppings you desire. And it's made with just three ingredients!
Sweet Potato Lentil Pizza Crust [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups red lentils
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sweet potato
- Make red lentil flour by blending the 1 1/2 cups dry red lentils until a flour-like consistency is reached.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the lentil flour and bicarbonate soda.
- Mash in the sweet potato and combine well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Press the mixture onto the paper into the size of a pizza base. The mixture will be a bit wet and sticky.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Top with your desired toppings.