Summer bringS us juicy, red watermelon and one of my favorite things to make with it…Watermelon Salad with my Clean Eating Watermelon Vinaigrette. It’s a light salad with a light vinaigrette but has lots of nutrients from the hemp seeds, chia seeds and walnuts. The Clean Eating Watermelon Vinaigrette I used is a super easy dressing that can be made in a matter of minutes and you’ll have plenty left over to use for your summer salads.
Summer Watermelon Salad [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Summer Watermelon Salad [Vegan]
For the Salad
- 1 - 2 handful organic mixed greens
- 1/2 cup organic watermelon (diced into cubes)
- 1 teaspoon organic hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon organic chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon organic walnuts
- 2 cups organic watermelon (large chunks)
- 3/4 cups organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 2 organic medjool dates
- 1 - 2 pinch Himalayan pink salt
How To Make Summer Watermelon Salad [Vegan]
For the Vinaigrette
- put all ingredients for the vinaigrette into a Vitamix or blender and blend until well combined.
- In a medium size bowl or plate, add the mixed greens and watermelon cubes and drizzle the watermelon vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle the hemp seeds, chia seeds and walnut on top.
Store the extra vinaigrette in an air-tight glass (or BPA-free) container in the refrigerator and stir before using because it will separate.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile