Sometimes at the holidays, you need to serve a treat for kids of all ages. These Strawberry Santas are just that. They even have little strawberry Santa hats! They are made to be dairy free and vegan, and are naturally gluten free. It’s a Christmas dessert and sweet treat for all!
Strawberry Santas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Vegan vanilla Frosting
- Mini vegan Chocolate Chips
- Mini vegan Marshmallows
- Cut the tops off the strawberries so they are now flat bottoms. Make another flat cut about a third of the way from the pointed end to make the "hats."
- Place the cut ends of the strawberries on a paper towel to soak up the juices.
- Once dry, pipe the vanilla frosting on top of the strawberry.
- Place "hat" piece on top and press down slightly.
- Place 2 mini chocolate chips for eyes onto the frosting.
- Place a small dab of frosting on top of the hat (the "glue").
- Place a mini marshmallow on top of the hat to make a pom pom.