These strawberry chocolate vegan pancakes are so easy to make. Only seven ingredients (all of which you probably already have in your kitchen) are needed to make these healthy pancakes. In 10 minutes they are ready! This any day of the week recipe shows that a healthy breakfast doesn’t have to be complicated.
Strawberry Chocolate Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- In a bowl, mix together the buckwheat flour, baking powder, cacao powder and coconut sugar.
- Add in the mashed banana and milk. Mix until you have an even batter.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries
- Heat a little bit of oil in a frying pan.
- Drop about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the batter for each pancake.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings - strawberries, coconut yogurt, coconut flakes, chia seeds, etc.