Try this spicy vegan cheese sauce in veggie wraps, on kale chips, nori rolls, over steamed veggies, as a queso dip, mixed in quinoa, millet and amaranth, over quinoa or brown rice pasta noodles. It's sublime and the options are endless.
Spicy Cheese Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for at least 3 hours) or raw sunflower seeds (also soaked)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup Nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 TB. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Chipotle pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (more to taste)
- 1 tsp. cumin (more to taste)
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender. Blend till smooth and creamy. Adjust seasoning to taste and add more water for preferred consistency.
- All Vegan Cheese
- Cashew Cheese
- Cheesy Recipes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Zack Koslowski make me this
La Palermo Vegetariana
Laras Joo Danya Iy.