Did you know snickerdoodle cookies have been shown to improve your overall mood by 57%*? Bearing that in mind, what could be better than a baked oatmeal breakfast with a snickerdoodle flare? Nothing I tell you! *made up statistic.
Snickerdoodle Cookie Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Snickerdoodle Cookie Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup's worth of peeled and diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup milk of choice, or water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (adjust to preferences)
- 1/8 teaspoon imitation butter extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tarter (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon molasses
- Pinch of salt, if desired
- Cinnamon and sugar for topping
How To Make Snickerdoodle Cookie Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and spray a single-serving ramekin with non-stick spray.
- Puree all ingredients (except cinnamon and sugar) together in a food processor until it forms a batter.
- Transfer to a ramekin. Dust the top with cinnamon and sugar (you only need a pinch of each).
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until the top is no longer doughy. Feel free to top with more cinnamon or sugar. Enjoy! :)
If gluten is a concern, be sure to choose certified gluten-free oats.
Total Calories: 391 | Total Carbs: 66 g | Total Fat: 7 g | Total Protein: 15 g | Total Sodium: 1360 g | Total Sugar: 10 g Calculation not including butter extract or cinnamon and sugar topping.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile