Creamy, garlicy, dippable deliciousness. Add it to your salads, keep fresh veggies on hand for dipping, or spread it on your pita!
Smoked Garlic Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups cooked (or canned) chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons water (or almond milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high speed for about a minute, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Stop blending when you’ve got that silky smooth consistency you desire.
- Place hummus in a glass or metal container and allow to chill in the fridge before serving, enjoy!