Mmmm, sweet potatoes for breakfast! This seriously couldn't be an easier recipe – yet it feels like the fanciest thing you could ever eat. Warm sweet potatoes dripping with almond butter and stuffed with your favorite granola ... hello, can it be morning all day?
Simple Stuffed Breakfast Sweet Potatoes [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Simple Stuffed Breakfast Sweet Potatoes [Vegan]
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup of your favorite granola
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
How to Prepare Simple Stuffed Breakfast Sweet Potatoes [Vegan]
To Bake the Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pierce washed sweet potatoes with a fork. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until tender.
For Breakfast Sweet Potatoes:
- Slice baked sweet potato in half. Top each one with 1/4 cup granola, 1 tablespoon of almond butter, and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. Add a dash of cinnamon and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Sweet Potato
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 729 | Total Carbs: 119 g | Total Fat: 26 g | Total Protein: 18 g | Total Sodium: 271 g | Total Sugar: 54 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.