This baby bok choy dish is so simple but so delicious! You simply need to boil the cabbage gently with some ginger and sea salt, and then garnish as you please! In this recipe, the bok choy is topped with sesame seeds and sesame oil and served with a side of spicy vegan mayonnaise.
Simple Baby Bok Choy [Vegan]
- 1 large bag of baby bok choy
- 10 quarter-sized slices of fresh peeled ginger
- Sea salt
For the Topping:
- Sesame seeds
- Toasted sesame oil
- Spicy vegan mayonnaise (optional)
- Add about 1-inch of water to a large pot. Add lots of sea salt and bring it to a boil. Drop in the bok choy and the ginger. Give it a stir to make sure it's all wet. Cover the pot and lower the heat a bit.
- Let cook a few minutes, then uncover and stir it up. Check your bok choy after a few minutes, because as soon as it's how you like it, shut off the heat and drain the pot.
- Top with sesame seeds or drizzle a bit of toasted sesame oil on top and sprinkle more salt as you see fit.