This mousse is quick and easy to make and tastes divine! It would be perfect as a special dessert, or even for after Christmas dinner!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Mousse [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Salted Caramel Chocolate Mousse [Vegan]
How to Prepare Salted Caramel Chocolate Mousse [Vegan]
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a small pan filled with water, heat on low until melted.
- Allow the chocolate to cool fully before moving to the next step.
- Place the aquafaba into a mixing bowl and whizz up on high until fluffy. You can use a hand mixer. This will take around 2-4 minutes.
- Add in a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and whisk until stiff peaks. If you can turn the bowl upside down and the mixture is firm, it's ready.
- Add in the sugar and give a final mix until thick and glossy.
- Fold in the cool chocolate and salted caramel into the aquafaba mixture. Be gentle, as you don't want to deflate the air you've created in the mix.
- Once it's all combined, spoon into your chosen glasses/bowls and place them into the fridge to set.
- Allow the mousse to set overnight.
Store in the fridge covered and enjoy within a few days. The mousse is best enjoyed the day of it being made.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 221 | Carbs: 26g | Fat: 14g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 31mg | Sugar: 18gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.