These roasted sweet potatoes make for a fun, spicy and healthy snack. Serve them as a side for dinner or an appetizer during the big game!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Latin Spice Mix [Vegan]
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Fresh oregano for garnish
- Turn on oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix spices and dried oregano with salt.
- Wash and dry the potatoes well. Cut into strips, not very thick.
- Using your hands, cover all the pieces in olive oil.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture to your liking.
- Put them in the oven for 10 minutes. Take them out when golden. Turn them over and place back in oven for 5 more minutes.
- Sweet Potato