These fluffy blueberry waffles are great for breakfast, topped with vegan butter and maple or agave syrup, but I also love them as a dessert topped with vegan vanilla ice cream. Another plus is that they are very easy to make!
Fluffy Blueberry Waffles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Fluffy Blueberry Waffles [Vegan]
- 2 cups whole wheat all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries
How to Prepare Fluffy Blueberry Waffles [Vegan]
- In a large bowl mix the flour with the baking powder and the salt.
- In another mixing bowl mix the applesauce, agave nectar, soy milk and olive oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just mixed.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Fold in the blueberries
- Pour batter into waffle maker and follow the manufacture's instructions
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.