These raw brownie bites taste just as decadent as any plain old baked brownie, but they have the added goodness of walnuts, goji berries, chia seeds, and other amazing superfoods! They're an energizing portable snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Raw Walnut Goji Brownie Bites [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups walnut kernels
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon spring or filtered water
- Add walnuts to the bowl of a food processor and process for a few seconds until walnuts form a coarse meal.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except water) to food processor and run until a crumbly dough has been formed. Use your fingers to pinch the dough together, checking to see if will stick together. If mixture is too dry, add water a little bit at a time and process again for a few seconds until it holds together
- Take tablespoon amounts of dough and use hands to roll into balls. Enjoy, or store in a covered container in the fridge for up to one week.