The sweetness in this icy dessert is all natural! This mango pineapple ice cream is super refreshing and really easy to make; all you need is 10 minutes and 6 ingredients you can get at any supermarket. You could pour the ice cream into popsicles as well for a fun picnic treat or a nice cream party on the beach!
Raw Mango Pineapple Ice Cream With Raspberry Swirl [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Mango Pineapple Ice Cream:
- 2 cups frozen mango, roughly chopped
- 2 cups frozen pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, unsweetened
- Squeeze of lime juice and lime zest, to taste
- Maple syrup, to taste
For the Raspberry Swirl:
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
To Make the Raspberry Swirl:
- Combine the raspberries, lime juice, and maple syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth and set aside while you make the ice cream.
To Make the Mango Pineapple Ice Cream:
- Add the frozen mango and pineapple to a food processor fitted with an "S"-blade. Process until finely ground.
- Add the milk and a good squeeze of lime juice and lime zest to taste. If your fruit isn’t sweet enough, you could add a spoonful of maple syrup too, but I don’t think it needs it. Process again until creamy.
- Swirl with the raspberry sauce and serve right away.