The sweetness in this icy dessert is all natural! This mango pineapple ice cream is super refreshing and really easy to make; all you need is 10 minutes and 6 ingredients you can get at any supermarket. You could pour the ice cream into popsicles as well for a fun picnic treat or a nice cream party on the beach!
Raw Mango Pineapple Ice Cream With Raspberry Swirl [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Mango Pineapple Ice Cream With Raspberry Swirl [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Mango Pineapple Ice Cream:
- 2 cups frozen mango, roughly chopped
- 2 cups frozen pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, unsweetened
- Squeeze of lime juice and lime zest, to taste
- Maple syrup, to taste
For the Raspberry Swirl:
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
How to Prepare Raw Mango Pineapple Ice Cream With Raspberry Swirl [Vegan, Grain-Free]
To Make the Raspberry Swirl:
- Combine the raspberries, lime juice, and maple syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth and set aside while you make the ice cream.
To Make the Mango Pineapple Ice Cream:
- Add the frozen mango and pineapple to a food processor fitted with an "S"-blade. Process until finely ground.
- Add the milk and a good squeeze of lime juice and lime zest to taste. If your fruit isn’t sweet enough, you could add a spoonful of maple syrup too, but I don’t think it needs it. Process again until creamy.
- Swirl with the raspberry sauce and serve right away.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.