This soft, spreadable raw cashew and almond cheese is a must-have for your next gathering. Preparing this dairy-free cheese is a no-brainer – you pretty much just blend the ingredients together, coat it with your favorite spices, and let it set! Serve alongside crackers, sliced apples, and grapes.
Raw Cashew Almond Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup raw blanched almonds
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 probiotic capsules
- 1 tablespoon apple pectin
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- Spices of your choice, for coating
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil to grease hands
- Soak all nuts for at least 4 hours or better yet, overnight.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or chopper and blend until smooth. If necessary, add some almond milk or water a tablespoon at a time.
- Grease your hands and shape the creamed products into a ball.
- Put your chosen spices into a plate and roll the creamy cheese ball so that it gets entirely covered in spices. Shape it and put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- All Vegan Cheese
- Nutritional Yeast / Nooch
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 2,511 | Total Carbs: 70 g | Total Fat: 182 g | Total Protein: 128 g | Total Sodium: 42 mg | Total Sugar: 20 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile