Great as last minute party snacks or a mouth watering treat, these pumpkin truffles are the perfect sweet bite. They come together in an instant and taste amazingly rich and sweet with no additional sugar.
Pumpkin Truffles [Vegan]
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup chopped dates
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- Combine the pumpkin, dates, coconut oil, and spices in a food processor and mix until smooth and compact.
- Let the dough cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes for easier ball rolling.
- Form into balls and serve.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.