Alright, folks. It's the moment you've all been (secretly) waiting for. A vegan pumpkin spice syrup recipe to give any and all of your Autumn drinks that delicious spicy-sweet pumpkin flavor. Now, you can save money and time and make your own cozy pumpkin beverages right from home. Yum!
Pumpkin Spice Syrup For Lattes [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- A pinch of ground cloves
- A pinch or two of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients except vanilla in a small pot and whisk.
- Turn heat to medium and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into a jar and use right away or allow to cool and store in the refrigerator.
This syrup will last 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator. To Use: Simply stir 1-2 tablespoons into hot coffee or homemade lattes. For cold coffee, pour coffee and syrup into a jar with a lid and shake, or blend together in a blender.