This festive drink is creamy and refreshing. Made with vodka, hazelnut Frangelico liqueur, non-dairy milk, and an aromatic pumpkin spice simple syrup, it’s smooth, sweet, and easy to make. With hints of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice, this delicious beverage is also rimmed with a graham cracker crust (obviously) and dusted with a pinch of pumpkin spice for good measure.
Pumpkin Spice Martini [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Martinis:
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- 1.5 ounces pumpkin spice syrup (see below), plus more to rim the glass
- .5 ounce Frangelico liqueur
- .5 ounce non-dairy milk
- Vegan graham cracker crumbs to rim the glass (see note)
- Pumpkin spice blend, for garnish (see below)
For the Pumpkin Spice Syrup:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
For the Pumpkin Spice Blend:
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- A pinch ground allspice
To Make the Martinis:
- Place the graham cracker crumbs on a small plate. Pour a small amount (about a tablespoon) of pumpkin spice syrup on another small plate. Dip the rim of the glass in the syrup, then dip it into the crumbs, coating the rim of the glass evenly.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, pumpkin spice syrup, Frangelico, and non-dairy milk. Add ice to fill, then shake vigorously for 15 seconds. Strain into the prepared glass, then sprinkle the top with a pinch of pumpkin spice blend. Serve immediately.
To Make the Pumpkin Spice Syrup:
- In a measuring cup or small bowl, mix all ingredients together, and whisk to dissolve the sugars. Use immediately, or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Stir before use, in case any settling occurs.
To Make the Pumpkin Spice Blend:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Use as needed to garnish the drink.
- Pumpkin Spice