Peanut butter cups are oh-so irresistible because the combination of peanut butter and chocolate will always prevail. With this recipe, you can enjoy your favorite childhood candy but better! This version is vegan, grain-free, and refined sugar-free!
Protein Peanut Butter Cups [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Melt chocolate chips with oil/
- Coat the bottom of your paper cups with chocolate. Place in freezer until hard.
- Mix protein peanut butter filling. Add as much (or as little) protein powder as needed. Mix in until the nut butter turns into a dough (not sticky). Taste to see if you want to add powdered sugar or liquid sweetener.
- Roll small balls of protein filling. Put them on the harden chocolate and push down.
- Add chocolate coating on top of the protein filling. If chocolate doesn’t pour and has hardened, microwave for a few seconds.
- Freeze until top layer hardens.