Plant-based protein powder that you buy in the store can be pricey. This homemade protein blend is clean, cost-effective, and it tastes great — no chalky texture at all! All you need to do is shake it up in a mason jar and you're ready to face the world! Mix this homemade protein powder with water or with your favorite non-dairy milk!
How to Make Your Own Protein Powder [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups pure hemp protein
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup toasted carob
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 4 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon stevia
- 4 tablets chlorella, ground up (1/2 teaspoon, if you have powder)
- 1/4 cup maca powder
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, mix well to combine.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer.