A plant-based protein powder that you buy in the store can be pricey. This homemade protein blend is clean, cost-effective, and it tastes great — no chalky texture at all! All you need to do is shake it up in a mason jar and you're ready to face the world! Mix this homemade protein powder with water or with your favorite non-dairy milk!
How to Make Your Own Protein Powder [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make How to Make Your Own Protein Powder [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups pure hemp protein
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup toasted carob
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 4 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon stevia
- 4 tablets chlorella, ground up (1/2 teaspoon, if you have powder)
- 1/4 cup maca powder
How To Make How to Make Your Own Protein Powder [Vegan]
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, mix well to combine.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer.
Total Calories: 2254 | Total Carbs: 321 g | Total Fat: 91 g | Total Protein: 146 g | Total Sodium: 107 g | Total Sugar: 72 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
There better be ice cream under that and waiting for the chocolate syrup.
Prince Rodriguez Rana
Could just eat the foods containing protein.