Protein Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Scoop of Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 banana- mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk such as Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil- melted
- Pinch sea salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed banana, melted coconut oil and stir in the milk.
- Add the baking powder/ salt and then slowly add the protein powder until you get the right consistency.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Once the pan is nice and hot, spoon in a small amount of the mixture and cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface. Flip and cook on the other side, then repeat this with the remaining mixture.
- Once all of your pancakes are cooked, serve with toppings of choice!