These pink pancakes will definitely stand out on your breakfast table! And the best part is that these are made naturally pink by using beetroot powder!
Pink Pancakes [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pink Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 cups oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
How to Prepare Pink Pancakes [Vegan]
- In a large bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda. salt, stevia, flax, and beetroot powder until combined.
- Add in the almond milk and vanilla and stir to make a smooth batter (keep the almond milk handy to add in an additional splash or two occasionally, the batter can thicken).
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, spoon around 1/4 cup worth for each pancake, and flip when they begin to brown around the edges.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.