These pink pancakes will definitely stand out on your breakfast table! And the best part is that these are made naturally pink by using beetroot powder!
Pink Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 cups oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- In a large bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda. salt, stevia, flax, and beetroot powder until combined.
- Add in the almond milk and vanilla and stir to make a smooth batter (keep the almond milk handy to add in an additional splash or two occasionally, the batter can thicken).
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, spoon around 1/4 cup worth for each pancake, and flip when they begin to brown around the edges.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and enjoy!