If you have ever tried Pineapple Whip at Disneyland or the Dole Plantation in Hawaii, then you will be familiar with this recipe. This sorbet is a plant-based, healthy version that is creamy, refreshing, and satisfying. It’s my new favorite dessert.
Pineapple Sorbet [Vegan]
- 1 ripe pineapple
- 1/2 cup nondairy milk
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- Peel and cut up the pineapple, making sure to take out all the core. Freeze overnight. If you don’t have time, you can use store-bought frozen pineapple.
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender (a Vitamix works best). Blend until creamy. If needed, add more milk to get your blades spinning smoothly.
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve immediately.