Everyone needs a fuss-free, no-bake dessert up their sleeve, and if raspberries are involved well all the better right? With these persimmon raspberry fudge candies, all you need is 10 minutes of blending time and the refrigerator takes care of the rest. It's the kind of dessert that's made for busy days and last minute sweet cravings. Here's the real victory: even though it's, it's full of wholesome ingredients like sunflower seeds, dates, persimmons, raspberry, and spices
Persimmon Raspberry Fudge With Turmeric [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 2 cups dates
- 3 persimmons
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2-inch piece turmeric root
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Line a 9-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make sunflower seed flour using a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into parchment-lined pan.
- Let set up in the refrigerator 6 hours.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and top with frozen raspberries and cacao nibs before serving.