Going to the cinema calls for decent snacks and believe me when I say these pecan pie bliss balls are fit for the occasion. These little bites of heaven are a great alternative to the overpriced ‘nasties’ that are often offered. The Medjool dates in them create a natural, candy-like sweetness while the pecans and almonds add a wonderfully nutty, crunchy taste. It might be hard to believe that this simple combination of ingredients could taste like pecan pie but they do!
Pecan Pie Bliss Balls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pecan Pie Bliss Balls [Vegan]
- 1 cup of Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- Dark chocolate
How to Prepare Pecan Pie Bliss Balls [Vegan]
- Start off by pitting the dates
- Then add to the food processor with the nuts and blend for a few minutes until a ball forms.
- Divide the mixture into approx. 14 balls and here you have it, pecan pie bliss balls.
- To make them a little more decadent, drizzle melted dark chocolate over them.
- Pop them in the fridge and allow to set.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 123 | Carbs: 15g | Fat: 7g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 2gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.