A bit of a healthy twist on the world-famous Oreo biscuits. Introducing "raw-eos"! The combination of chocolate and peanut butter creates something sweet you can feel free to indulge in — guilt-free!
Peanut Butter ‘Raw-eos’ [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup buckwheat
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Blend all the biscuit ingredients until it turns into a dough. Transfer into bowl.
- Line a tray with baking paper and scoop out small amounts of mixture, roll into a ball and press down onto baking paper so it looks like a cookie (alternately, you can use a small cookie cutter) Do this for all of the mixture then place in freezer for 1 hour to harden.
- When the hour is up, spread peanut butter on half of the cookies and then placing the other half on top like a sandwich.
- Transfer back into freezer for a few hours, then enjoy!