These are the best and simplest bean burgers! Made with kidney beans and a total of six ingredients, these bean burgers are gluten-free, oil-free, and full of flavor. You can serve them on any bun you like, make a wrap, or them as a salad topping, too. They cook in just 20 minutes, so they're perfect for those busy days.
6-Ingredient Oil-Free Kidney Bean Burger [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup gluten-free quick oats
- Preheat oven to 400°F, spray baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Mash beans in mixing bowl until there are no whole beans left.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Divide mixture into four equal portions, and roll into balls with clean hands.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip (carefully!), and bake for another 10 minutes on the other side.