This is one dessert you will definitely want to make! Light, airy, bubbly, and creamy are the main words to describe this decadent dessert.
This mousse is an extremely quick & easy 'Nutella' mousse, made with aquafaba!
‘Nutella’ Mousse [Vegan, No Bake]
- 4.2 oz. of aquafaba (chickpea brine)
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of vegan 'Nutella'
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- Chocolate (optional)
- Vegan White Chocolate (optional)
- In a mixing bowl add in the 'Nutella', maple syrup, and coconut cream and mix until smooth.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, whisk the aquafaba until foamy, then add in the cream of tartar & vinegar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- This will take around 5 minutes at high speed.
- Fold the aquafaba mixture into the 'Nutella' mixture until fully combined. Don't over mix or you will deflate the air.
- Pour into small serving dishes and pop into the fridge to set. This will take around 5-8 hours.
- To serve, top the mousses with some homemade chocolate ganache, some chopped hazelnuts, and grated dairy-free white chocolate.
Cover and store in the fridge and enjoy within 2 days of making.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile