Deliciously creamy cashew filling studded with blueberries is set on an almond crust in this raw cake recipe. Sweetened with dates and vanilla, this no-bake dessert is fruity without being overly sweet. After you make and enjoy this blueberry dessert, try the base out with your other favorite berries!
No-Bake Blueberry Vanilla Cake [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make No-Bake Blueberry Vanilla Cake [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup almonds, soaked in filtered water for at least 8 hours and drained
- 3/4 cup dates, pitted and diced
For the Filling:
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in filtered water for at least 6 hours and then drained
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup dates
- 2-3 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
For the Topping:
2 cups blueberries
2 cups blueberries
How To Make No-Bake Blueberry Vanilla Cake [Vegan]
- Pulse the almonds to fine crumbles and transfer to a medium-sized bowl. Pulse the dates to crumbles and add to the bowl, mix well.
- Line the spring-form with baking paper. Pour the almond-date-dough into the cake pan and press it even with your hands.
- Place in freezer while preparing the rest. For the filling, blend all ingredients but the blueberries to a fine cream. Take the cake pan out of the freezer and pour in the cashew cream.
- Then add the remaining 2 cups of blueberries.
- Place the cake in the freezer until set, approximately 4 hours. It’s best to take the ring off and to move the cake onto a plate while it is still semi-frozen. Slice and serve.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
I really love blueberry vanilla cake. And you have made it with cream cheese icing, it\’s really going to be awesome in taste.You have really done a nice job. As you have shared the best things for me. Even this recipes can be made in busy time also. It\’s really special for me. thanks for sharing it here on this site.
Something sweet for you Luke Riley ?! x