Deliciously creamy cashew filling studded with blueberries is set on an almond crust in this raw cake recipe. Sweetened with dates and vanilla, this no-bake dessert is fruity without being overly sweet. After you make and enjoy this blueberry dessert, try the base out with your other favorite berries!
No-Bake Blueberry Vanilla Cake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Blueberry Vanilla Cake [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup almonds, soaked in filtered water for at least 8 hours and drained
- 3/4 cup dates, pitted and diced
For the Filling:
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in filtered water for at least 6 hours and then drained
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup dates
- 2-3 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
For the Topping:
2 cups blueberries
2 cups blueberries
How to Prepare No-Bake Blueberry Vanilla Cake [Vegan]
- Pulse the almonds to fine crumbles and transfer to a medium-sized bowl. Pulse the dates to crumbles and add to the bowl, mix well.
- Line the spring-form with baking paper. Pour the almond-date-dough into the cake pan and press it even with your hands.
- Place in freezer while preparing the rest. For the filling, blend all ingredients but the blueberries to a fine cream. Take the cake pan out of the freezer and pour in the cashew cream.
- Then add the remaining 2 cups of blueberries.
- Place the cake in the freezer until set, approximately 4 hours. It’s best to take the ring off and to move the cake onto a plate while it is still semi-frozen. Slice and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.