For the days when you crave something chocolate-y, fruity, and vanilla-y, this vegan Neapolitan milkshake will be there for you.
Neapolitan ‘Milk’ Shakes [Vegan]
- 2 large bananas, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp (9 tbsp) almond milk, divided
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- A heaping ½ cup fresh strawberries
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small food processor or a powerful blender, add one third of the frozen banana coins, 3 tbsp of almond milk, and the 1 tbsp of cocoa powder. Blend until smooth and divide between 2 glasses.
- Roughly rinse out the bowl of the food processor, add another third of the frozen banana coins, 3 tbsp of milk, and all the strawberries, blending until smooth to make the second layer. Again, divide amongst the 2 glasses.
- To make the final vanilla layer, rinse out the food processor, add the remaining banana, milk, and vanilla extract and blend until smooth. Top the two glasses off with the vanilla layer and serve immediately.