These Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles are sweet and have a hint of sourness, like candy! The ultimate summer treat! With only 5 minutes to whip up, you won’t mind making them on the regular! These popsicles are gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, paleo, and refined sugar-free! They combine fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, 100% pure pomegranate juice, lemon juice, some maple syrup (optional), and vanilla extract - that’s it. Dumping ingredients in a blender or food processor AND pressing the button to start is difficult work, but someone has to do it. That strenuous work will all be worth it once you taste these Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles!
Mixed Berry Pomegranate Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into prepared popsicle molds (I love THIS one and THIS one), making sure to leave enough room for comfortable handling.
- Set the lid on top of the popsicle molds and place the popsicle sticks straight inside, leaving enough space to comfortably hold onto them. If using a mold without a lid, stick the popsicle sticks inside after they’re in the freezer for an hour.
- Allow the popsicles to fully freeze, around 4-6 hours or overnight, before removing from the molds.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, simply let them sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes and remove them from the molds or run the plastic under warm water and carefully wiggle the popsicles out.
You could sub frozen berries as well. Store these popsicles in the freezer for about 3 months!