These mini vanilla almond butter cookies can be made with only five ingredients and are vegan and gluten-free! They're perfect for when you want a delicious sweet snack on a budget.
5 Ingredient Mini Vanilla Almond Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup vanilla almond butter, softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon ground oat flour
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: cane sugar for coating
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the almond butter and vanilla.
- Grind your oat flour (It took about 1 1/4 cup oats to yield 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour)
- Add sugar and mash in banana. Combine with a fork till well mixed.
- Add flour until a soft dough forms.
- Chill dough for at least half an hour.
- Using a half tablespoon cookie scoop, drop rounded balls of cookie dough onto your lined baking sheet. Press slightly to flatten.
- Sprinkle cookies with cane sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes and let cool on a wire rack.