All you have to do is try this very easy vegan chocolate souffle made with a few simple ingredients in a very short time! Note that it goes perfectly with ice cream.
Mini Chocolate Cakes [Vegan]
- 5/8 cups chocolate couverture
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine + a little for buttering utensils
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1.5 tablespoon cocoa
- In a saucepan, chop the chocolate and melt it in a baigne marie along with the margarine. Once combined, remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and gradually add the milk and the icing sugar to it. Stir to incorporate the ingredients.
- Butter the 3 ramekins well, sprinkle them with cocoa, and add the chocolate mixture.
- Bake in the air in a preheated oven at 410°F (210°C) for 10 minutes on broil.
- Feel free to eat the lava cake directly from the pan or turned upside down on a plate. You can sprinkle it with icing sugar before serving.