The simple combination of lime and cashews make these raw, vegan cookies a quick and easy treat that will impress everyone!
Lime Cashew Cookies [Vegan, Raw]
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- zest of one organic lime
- 1/4 cup crushed cashews or hemp seeds
- Combine the first five ingredients in your food processor.
- Using coconut oil or water on your hands, remove mixture from blender and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in crushed cashews or hemp seeds coating them.
- Press them down into cookies or leave them as balls if you’d like. Serve, enjoy!
Store in refrigerator for up to 7 days.