This makes a great little side dish. Maybe pair it with baked tofu, falafel, or even lentil cakes. Or just have a giant bowl of this, if you so please.
Lighter Slaw [Vegan]
- One bag of shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup of chopped almonds (toasted)
- 1/3 cup of hemp seeds
- 1 scallion, diced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (start there, and add more if you like it greasier)
- a bunch of chopped fresh dill
- salt, to taste
- 4 caps full of apple cider vinegar
- Rinse cabbage, and make sure to dry extra well! Put in a large mixing bowl. Now, chop the scallion and dill and toss into bowl. Lastly, you should add the olive oil.
- Toast those almonds. Then add them to the mix. Lastly, add your apple cider vinegar.
- Throw in the hemp seeds and salt.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to three days in an airtight container.