This lemony gluten-free cake is easy to make and super fresh. Nuts and coconut flour replace the traditional wheat flour and the cake is sweetened with xylitol, a healthy alternative to cane sugar when used sparingly. But if you’re not a fan, you can definitely replace it with your favorite sweetener without any issue. It literally takes 5 minutes to whip out and just 15 minutes to bake. Eat it warm or cold, it's delicious.
Super Easy Lemon Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- Egg replacer for one egg
- About 2 tablespoons of your favorite sweetener
- Juice of 1 big lemon
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
For the Toppings:
- Vegan yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until well combined. Then, pour the mixture into a small tin.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes until a fork comes out clean.
- Put aside to set and cool. Serve with yogurt and fruits.