These muffins turn out beautifully and go well with a cup of tea!
Lemon Matcha Muffins [Vegan]
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 good pinch of salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup vegan yogurt
- 1 cup nut-based milk
- Juice of one whole lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Spray or line your muffin tin. This recipe makes about 11 muffins.
- Into a bowl or stand mixer, add your dry ingredients. Blend well. Then add the remaining wet ingredients. Blend well but be mindful not to over-mix. Add to your muffin tins, 3/4 of the way filled. Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.