I bet you’ve seen tons of photos on social media of a mysterious pink drink. It looks kind of intimidating to make, but this recipe is super easy. The key is fresh strawberries.
Excerpted from The Unofficial TikTok Cookbookby Valentina Mussi. Copyright © 2021 by The Sweetportfolio Company, Inc. Photographs by Harper Point Photography. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Pink Coconut Drink [Vegan]
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon hibiscus tea powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a blender, combine 3/4 cup strawberries, coconut milk, tea powder, sugar, and ice. Blend 1 minute at high speed until there are no large ice chips left.
- Serve in a tall glass topped with remaining strawberry slices.
- Coconut Milk